- RSS Channel Showcase 5516784
- RSS Channel Showcase 2523793
- RSS Channel Showcase 5353160
- RSS Channel Showcase 7259976
Articles on this Page
- 04/05/18--01:40: _The struggles of we...
- 04/05/18--01:44: _My dog Lucy
- 04/05/18--01:45: _8-year-old boy runn...
- 04/05/18--01:46: _A German And A few ...
- 04/05/18--01:47: _Man Gets Accidental...
- 04/05/18--01:47: _Child throws a rock...
- 04/06/18--01:38: _2,000 Asylum Seeker...
- 04/06/18--01:39: _"No "N&qu...
- 04/06/18--01:40: _Malabar frogs creat...
- 04/06/18--01:40: _Thirsty work! Anima...
- 04/06/18--01:40: _Grave-robbing Filip...
- 04/06/18--01:40: _Pregnant mum who su...
- 04/06/18--01:40: _In the nick of time...
- 04/06/18--01:42: _Thai monk takes pet...
- 04/06/18--01:42: _Terrifying moment t...
- 04/06/18--01:42: _escape tickets
- 04/06/18--02:00: _Worshippers display...
- 04/06/18--02:00: _Indian man keeps mo...
- 04/07/18--01:13: _Scooterists crashes...
- 04/07/18--01:17: _Strong winds causes...
- 04/05/18--01:44: My dog Lucy
- 04/05/18--01:45: 8-year-old boy running across the street is hit by a car
- 04/05/18--01:46: A German And A few Butthurties
- 04/05/18--01:47: Man Gets Accidentally Shot In The Head Live On Facebook
- 04/06/18--01:39: "No "N"..............hmm."
- 04/06/18--01:40: Malabar frogs create foam nest
- 04/06/18--01:40: Thirsty work! Animals visit the waterhole two by two
- 04/06/18--01:42: Thai monk takes pet pig for a walk
- 04/06/18--01:42: Terrifying moment temple elephant kicks woman devotee
- 04/06/18--01:42: escape tickets
- 04/06/18--02:00: Indian man keeps mother's body in freezer for three years
- 04/07/18--01:13: Scooterists crashes into a car that's making a left turn
- 04/07/18--01:17: Strong winds causes a tree to rest on top of a van
By Katy Gill A MUM has recorded the daily struggles she faces weaning her baby off breastfeeding. Alicia Bencke, from New York, weaned her two-year-old son Caiden off the natural feeding method a year ago. But the toddler has struggled with the adaption showing the true bond mother and child share. Caiden is seen trying [...]
Lucretia Lucy McEvil trying to lick the bottom of the PB jar.
The Houston Police Department said the victim and two others were sitting in a vehicle at a Valero playing with a gun. The person who shot the victim said it was an accident.
The Houston Police Department said the three were sitting in a vehicle at a Valero near Southmore Blvd and Almeda Road when the shooting happened.
The man was transported to Ben Taub Hospital and is on life support.
No charges have been filed at this time. Detectives said the case will be sent to a grand jury.
Rescued by police officers
https://lemde.fr/2IxBSiO | There are almost 2,000 asylum seekers now living on the streets of Paris, with the vast majority congregated in a large tent city in the north of the French capital.
At the Quai du Lot and the Quai de l'Allier an estimated 1,400 asylum seekers live on the streets of Paris, wedged along the border between the city and the heavily-migrant populated suburbs of Seine-Saint-Denis.
The site lies not far from the former migrant camp hub of Porte de La Chapelle which was largely cleared out by French authorities in May of last year.
Breitbart London visited the camp shortly before the evacuation took place during the second round of the French presidential election and asked the asylum seekers about their experiences. One asylum seeker lashed out at Europeans in general, blaming European countries for the situation in his native Nigeria and demanding a job and a place to live.
The Canal Saint-Martin also houses another makeshift tent camp of around 400 Afghan nationals. A total of 920 tents housing around 1,885 people were recently counted by the asylum organisation France Terre d'Asile.
A standard meme here on LL is the one regarding South Park's "Wheel of Fortune" where Randy Marsh responds all too inappropriately...............but, so goddamned correctly...............to the puzzle................."People who annoy you".
Well, that was humor borne of Matt and Trey's twisted imaginations..........
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON NETWORK TV!!!!.............................
Two malabar gliding frogs have been captured mating during the construction of a foam nest that their spawn will fall into - showcasing one of many incredible amphibian reproductive strategies. Adam Radovanovic, a Zoo Keeper from the UK, filmed the tree frogs in Western Ghats, India during their breeding season in July, 2017. A large [...]
By Ellie Duncombe Tourists on trail ride get up close to the animals at a watering hole but are shocked by what they see. Nancy Vandermey, 51, a spacecraft operations engineer, from Pasadena California, filmed zebras, wildebeests and elephants, all arriving at the waterhole in Sweni trail Camp, Kruger National park, South Africa, back in [...]
By Nelson Groom A Filipino 'cult' claims to grant devotees invisibility powers - by keeping human body parts robbed from graves inside their mouths. Sickening footage shows a 'blessor' from the religious sect preserving stolen kneecaps he claims will grant his followers superhuman powers. Journalist Nikon Celis said the Iron King group pay grave robbers [...]
By Josh Saunders A pregnant mum who survived fatal gunshots to the face and back from her husband hopes for surgery that will allow her to live without crippling pain. Roxana Nelson, 32, from Harman, West Virginia, USA, never expected husband Donald Lee Nelson, 43, to pull the trigger while threatening her over a belongings [...]
By Luke Kenton This good Samaritan saved the life of a raccoon from a certain dumpster death in the nick of time after providing the stranded critter with a lifeline just seconds before the trash truck arrived. The incredibly cute raccoon found itself in hot water, after a mischievous midnight raid of an open dumpster [...]
This mad-cap monk drew an adoring crowd after he was seen taking his pet pig for a walk.
Wichai Vichaiyah, 57 keeps the four-year-old female Vietnamese pot-bellied pig named Lilly at his temple in Chonburi, Thailand.
Once a month, the monk dresses Lilly in a pink jacket, blue bow and sits a teddy on her back to walk her to a thanksgiving ceremony.
Crowds gathered round to see Lilly as Wichai walked her down the street on Tuesday (April 3).
He said: ''When people see Lilly they like to give her a lot of attention. They can feed her and stroke her.
''Looking after Lilly and treating her well by taking her outside, dressing her nicely, brings good luck because we are doing a good deed.
''Anybody can donate a wild pig that they would like to be cared for. She cannot be sold or eaten.''
A woman devotee luckily escaped after an elephant aimed a kick at her.
The elephant was taking part in a ceremonial procession at a temple near Palakkad in Kerala, India on April 3.
The woman had lined up with other devotees to greet the elephant.
As it passed her, the woman tried to pat it, and the animal responded with a kick from its hind leg.
The woman was lucky as the huge limb just grazed her stomach instead of landing a blow.
Rajeev Kurup, an animal rights activist, said Indian temples should stop using elephants in their ceremonies as the practice led to their torture and even untimely deaths.
"The woman tried to touch, which the frustrated and stressed elephant," said Kurup.
Activists say Kerala has about 450 captive elephants and thousands of temples, which compete with each other in organising festivities. For all of these temples, elephant processions are a major draw.
By Bilal Kuchay Shocking visuals show dozens of Hindu worshippers piercing their skin with metal hooks during an annual festival with the belief it will bring them good luck and make their wishes come true. Thousands of devotees celebrated the colourful "Panguni Uthiram festival" last week by gathering at the temple of the deity [...]
By Bilal Kuchay A son has been detained by police after he was found living with his mother's body he had preserved in a freezer at his home for three years. Bina Majumdar, 83, had died in a private nursing home on April 7, 2015. But, according to police, Subhabrata Majumdar, 43, had applied 'mummification' [...]